Blue Estuaries (The American poetry series ; 11)
- Buy New: $9.76
as of 7/24/2014 19:00 EDT details
- Sales Rank:5,474,754
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.6 x 0.5
- Publication Date:April 4, 1977
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Honored, during the course of her literary career, with almost every major poetry award, Louise Bogan (1898-1970) was the poetry critic for The New Yorker for nearly forty years. The Blue Estuaries contains her five previous books of verse along with a section of uncollected work, fully representing a unique and distinguished contribution to modern poetry over five decades.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.