Passage through India
- Buy New: $23.00
as of 3/16/2014 09:51 EDT details
- Seller:Aguilar's Books
- Sales Rank:2,867,438
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Fifth or Later Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 5.8 x 8.5
- Publication Date:January 1, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Gary Snyder, poet and Buddhist philosopher, traveled through India for a half year in the early 1960s. This journal is an account, in diary form, of what he saw, felt and experienced. As always, Mr. Snyder's insights are extremely personal and unique, and the India he describes is the India that existed a half century ago.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.