A Treasury of the Sierra Nevada
- Buy New: $47.98
as of 9/14/2014 23:20 EDT details
- Sales Rank:3,440,851
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):8.6 x 5.7 x 1.3
- Publication Date:June 1982
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The first and only anthology of writings about the Sierra. Contains selections from the first century-and-a-half of recorded history of the Sierra Nevada written by explorers, immigrants, poets, travelers, scientists, conservationists and mountain climbers. Here, of course, are Clarence King, John Muir, and David Brower, but also Mark Twain, Walt Whitman, and Robert Louis Stevenson.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.