A Treasury of the Sierra Nevada
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.84
as of 2/28/2015 02:44 EST details
- You Save: $16.11 (81%)
- Seller:Green Street Books
- Sales Rank:925,802
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.5 x 1.1
- Publication Date:December 1, 1988
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The first and only anthology of writings about the Sierra. Contains selections from the first century-and-a-half of recorded history of the Sierra Nevada written by explorers, immigrants, poets, travelers, scientists, conservationists and mountain climbers. Here, of course, are Clarence King, John Muir, and David Brower, but also Mark Twain, Walt Whitman, and Robert Louis Stevenson.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.