Multidimensional Scaling: History, Theory, and Applications
- List Price:
- Buy New: $51.35
as of 7/23/2014 02:44 EDT details
- You Save: $47.60 (48%)
- Sales Rank:3,081,486
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 5.3 x 8.4
- Publication Date:January 1, 1987
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This outstanding presentation of the fundamentals of multidimensional scaling illustrates the applicability of MDS to a wide variety of disciplines. The first two sections provide ground work in the history and theory of MDS. The final section applies MDS techniques to such diverse fields as physics, marketing, and political science.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.