- Buy New: $103.27
as of 8/28/2014 00:47 EDT details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (ships international!)
- Sales Rank:1,100,466
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 5.9 x 8.9
- Publication Date:January 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Poetry. Connie Wanek is one of my favorite poets. I've been reading her work for years. No poet I know, with the exception of Jane Kenyon, is as able to discover the magic and depth in ordinary, day-to-day life and to do artfully render that vision for the reader. What a pleasure it is to have this first and long overdue collection of her work! (Louis Jenkins). Then came snow with lightning, / beauty with a temper. / And sleet, the compromise that pleases no one; / precipitation by committee. (April). This volume is New Rivers' Minnesota Voices Project Number 83. Connie Wanek lives in Duluth, Minnesota, with her husband and their children.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.