Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory
- List Price:
- Buy New: $40.00
as of 12/5/2013 10:36 EST details
- You Save: $41.95 (51%)
- Seller:Stephanie Marie T.
- Sales Rank:187,328
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Loose Leaf
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.2
- Dimensions (in):1.5 x 8.9 x 10.6
- Publication Date:January 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory by Erin C. Amerman is a comprehensive, full-color manual appropriate for two-semester A&P courses. This manual features innovative pedagogy, an extensive, full-color art program, and a unique writing style that informs and engages students. 3-hole drilled.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.