- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.57
as of 9/17/2014 02:59 EDT details
- You Save: $10.42 (37%)
- Sales Rank:840,694
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.9
- Publication Date:February 28, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780892656073
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
This book is a valuable contribution to the Arminian-Calvinist debate. Forlines and Pinson have worked together to provide a good resource from an Arminian interpretation. Forlines is known for his work on this subject having previously published "Quest for Truth" with Randall House in 2001. This new book takes the content related to the doctrine of salvation from that original work arranging it in logical order in a more reader-friendly fashion. Pinson added his introduction to the work and edited the content related to the doctrine of salvation. This is an excellent resource for study of the Arminian view for those seeking to defend their theological position.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.