The Making of a Leader: Recognizing the Lessons and Stages of Leadership Development
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.75
as of 12/19/2013 16:16 EST details
- You Save: $13.24 (83%)
- Seller:Online Christian Resources
- Sales Rank:152,094
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 5.2 x 7.9
- Publication Date:September 1, 1988
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
By studying the lives of hundreds of historical, biblical, and contemporary leaders, author Robert Clinton has determined six stages of leadership development to help you determine where you are in the process.
Each chapter in this leader resource concludes with a personal application section.
Ideal for pastors or anyone in a position of authortiy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.