First Four Books Of Poems
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.00
as of 9/22/2014 09:15 EDT details
- You Save: $11.00 (50%)
- Seller:Glenwood Coffee & Books
- Sales Rank:2,418,152
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.3 x 1.1
- Publication Date:June 21, 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The First Four Books of Poems collects the early work that established Louise Gluck as one of America's most original and important poets. Honored with the Pulitzer Prize for The WildIris, Gluck was celebrated early in her career for her fierce, austerely beautiful voice. InFirstborn, The House on Marshland Wand, Descending Figure, and The Triumph of Achilles, which wonthe National Book Critics Circle Award for Poetry, we see the conscious progression of apoet who speaks with blade-like accuracy and stirring depth.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.