Politics of Nonviolent Action, Part Two: The Methods of Nonviolent Action
- Buy New: $10.95
as of 3/13/2014 06:14 EDT details
- Seller:The Albert Einstein Institution
- Sales Rank:55,845
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 5.3 x 8.3
- Publication Date:June 1973
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A detailed examination of 198 specific methods of the technique - illustrated with actual cases - within the broad classes of nonviolent protest and persuasion, non-cooperation (social, economic and political) and nonviolent intervention. This book examines revolutionary events including the American Revolution, through common sense and analysis.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.