I Can Read Music: For Cello, Volume I
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.00
as of 9/17/2014 20:17 EDT details
- You Save: $5.95 (43%)
- Seller:Media Universe
- Sales Rank:15,959
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 11.2 x 0.3
- Publication Date:July 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Martin, Joanne Mfg#: 9780874874419
- Shipping Weight: 0.70 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
These easy-to-read, progressive exercises by Joanne Martin develop a student's reading skills one stage at a time, with many repetitions at each stage. I Can Read Music is designed as a first note-reading book for students of string instruments who have learned to play using an aural approach such as the Suzuki Method(R), or for traditionally taught students who need extra note reading practice. Its presentation of new ideas is clear enough that it can be used daily at home by quite young children and their parents, with the teacher checking progress every week or two.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.