I Can Read Music: A Note Reading Book for Violin Students (Volume 1)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.18
as of 5/21/2013 23:55 EDT details
- You Save: $4.77 (34%)
- Sales Rank:6,742
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8.6 x 10.7 x 0.3
- Publication Date:December 1991
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
- With True Enhanced Performance.
- Latest Technical Development.
These easy-to-read, progressive exercises by Joanne Martin develop a student's reading skills one stage at a time, with many repetitions at each stage. I Can Read Music is designed as a first note-reading book for students of string instruments who have learned to play using an aural approach such as the Suzuki Method(R), or for traditionally taught students who need extra note reading practice. Its presentation of new ideas is clear enough that it can be used daily at home by quite young children and their parents, with the teacher checking progress every week or two.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.