Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics: and the Letter to Marcus Herz, February 1772
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.00
as of 8/28/2014 00:23 EDT details
- You Save: $3.50 (30%)
- Sales Rank:24,119
- Languages:English (Unknown), German (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.5 x 0.3
- Publication Date:February 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This edition of Prolegomena includes Kant's letter of February, 1772 to Marcus Herz, a momentous document in which Kant relates the progress of his thinking and announces that he is now ready to present a critique of pure reason.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.