The Case Approach To Financial Planning
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.99
as of 3/15/2014 03:51 EDT details
- You Save: $130.01 (96%)
- Seller:Virginia Tech Services, Inc.
- Sales Rank:1,047,236
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.2
- Dimensions (in):1.5 x 8.5 x 10.8
- Publication Date:September 5, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This unique companion to The Process of Financial Planning explains and fosters sound planning and decision- making strategies, using the case study approach. Beginning with an overview of the financial planning process and covering financial computations, cash-flow planning and analysis tools, this resource provides students a real-world demonstration of how a financial planner works.
A top-notch team of authors from leading CFPÃ‚Â® programs present the planning process in a cohesive format that fills the void in most CFPÃ‚Â® curricula. By incorporating case study analysis and reviews of the major CFPÃ‚Â® topic areas, students learn how to utilize data, analyze results, and present a proposed plan that will achieve clients' goals.
- Present useful calculation and analysis tools- sample forms, questionnaires, and worksheets
- Offer core planning topic-specific chapters with planning strategies, advantages and disadvantages, and application to case studies
- Short, quantitative and analytical problems, and several mini-cases
- Analyze a running case throughout the entire text
The text is supplemented with a CD-ROM featuring the Financial Facilitator spreadsheet.
Each Chapter Includes:
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.