22 and 50 Poems
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.98
as of 3/9/2014 15:28 EDT details
- You Save: $5.97 (40%)
- Sales Rank:2,265,957
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.3 x 0.2
- Publication Date:February 5, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780871401779
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
A new volume in the Liveright series of Cummings reissues, offset from the authoritative Complete Poems 1904-1962.
Appearing for the first time in a Liveright paperback edition, 22 and 50 Poems
combines twenty-two new poems from Cummings's Collected Poems
(1938) with his 50 Poems
(1940). Included are such favorites as "My father moved through dooms of love" and "anyone lived in a pretty how town," along with the usual Cummings dazzle of satirical epigrams, love poems, and syntactical anagrams.This edition is published in a uniform format with Is 5, Tulips & Chimneys, ViVa, XAIPE,
and No Thanks.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.