- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.91
as of 10/1/2014 23:33 EDT details
- You Save: $8.04 (62%)
- Sales Rank:1,614,647
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.5 x 0.4
- Publication Date:December 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
XAIPE (Greek for "rejoice"), which first appeared in 1950, contains some of E. E. Cummings's finest work.
Among many poems can be found "dying is fine)but Death," "so many selves(so many friends and gods," "when serpents bargain for the right to squirm," "no time ago," "I thank You God for most this amazing," and "now all the fingers of this tree(darling)have."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.