The Art of the Moving Picture
- List Price:
- Buy Used: $0.01
as of 8/20/2014 16:03 EDT details
- You Save: $3.44 (100%)
- Seller:Pennsylvania Book Depot
- Sales Rank:9,016,082
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):8.1 x 4.3 x 1.1
- Publication Date:June 1970
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Written in 1915, The Art of the Moving Picture by poet Vachel Lindsay is the first book to treat movies as art. Lindsay writes a brilliant analysis of the early silent films (including several now lost films). He is extraordinarily prescient about the future of moviemaking--particularly about the business, the prominence of technology, and the emergence of the director as the author of the film.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.