The Scanlon Plan for Organization Development: Identity, Participation, and Equity
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.50
as of 11/27/2014 13:26 EST details
- You Save: $11.45 (52%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:3,886,840
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.7 x 9
- Publication Date:February 29, 1996
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
First published in 1974, The Scanlon Plan is now available in paperback to reintroduce America to the Scanlon Plan and the understanding, implementation, and rewards of this management tool. The Scanlon Plan describes the establishment of two-way communication to help employees and management relate to each other, to their work, and to the goals of the organization.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.