God, I Have Issues: 50 Ways to Pray No Matter How You Feel
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.48
as of 1/25/2015 14:10 EST details
- You Save: $7.51 (50%)
- Seller:Scott Cope
- Sales Rank:230,520
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5
- Publication Date:March 17, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780867165364
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Human lives—and human issues—run the gamut from addiction and anger to weariness and worries. God, I Have Issues is a gentle call to prayer in the midst of our good and bad times, trusting our problems and joys to a God who wishes to share them all with us. Each "issue" opens with a Scripture passage (and lists others that are related) and contains a reflection, "prayer pointers" and "words to take with you."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.