Silver Harvest: The Fundy Weirmen's Story
- Buy New: $125.00
as of 8/20/2014 09:15 EDT details
- Sales Rank:8,523,238
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):11.1 x 8.2 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 1, 1986
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Retired fisherman Ernest Wentworth and historian Richard Wilbur combine their experience to unravel the story of the Bay of Fundy weir fishery in Silver Harvest. Drawing upon conversations with fishermen who have memories of a lifetime on the Bay, and photographs and engravings illustrating the last century of the industry, Wentworth and Wilbur have put together an enlightening book about the history and traditions of a quickly disappearing way of life.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.