What Difference Do It Make?: Stories of Hope and Healing
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.14
as of 3/9/2014 13:16 EDT details
- You Save: $12.85 (80%)
- Sales Rank:75,940
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Publication Date:August 31, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Some Stories Just Can’t Be Stopped . . .What Difference Do It Make?
continues the hard-to-believe story of hope and reconciliation that began with the New York Times
bestseller, Same Kind of Different as Me
. Ron Hall and Denver Moore, unlikely friends and even unlikelier coauthors—a wealthy fine-art dealer and an illiterate homeless African American—share the hard-to-stop story of how a remarkable woman’s love brought them together. Now, in What Difference Do It Make?
Ron and Denver along with Lynn Vincent offer:
- more of the story—with untold anecdotes, especially Ron’s struggle with his difficult father and Denver’s dramatic stint in Angola prison
- the rest of the story—how Same Kind of Different as Me came to be written and changed the lives of its authors
- the ongoing story—true tales of hope from people whose lives have been changed by Ron and Denver’s story and how they make a difference in their worlds
- your part in the story—wise, practical, and hard-lived guidance for how you can make a difference to those in need
- plus intriguing extras—including full-page color samples of Denver’s paintings
Deeply moving but never sappy or sentimental, What Difference Do It Make?
answers its own question with a simple and emphatic answer. What difference can one person (or two) make in the world? A lot!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.