Cape Cod and The Islands
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.48
as of 4/18/2014 22:34 EDT details
- You Save: $7.47 (42%)
- Sales Rank:424,743
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 7.4 x 1.2
- Publication Date:April 29, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780847831036
- Condition: Used - Very Good
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Cape Cod and the Islands presents a collection of stunning photographs of this popular destination. Acclaimed photographer Jake Rajs’s singular vision combines the natural beauty of the area with an informed historical perspective, resulting in uniquely lovely imagery. Locations in the Cape and on the islands include the picturesque towns of Oak Bluffs, Vineyard Haven, and Gay Head, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket Island; the iconic Cape Cod Canal; and the countless towns on both the Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound coasts: Falmouth, Hyannis, Osterville, Chatham, Sandwich, Harwich, Wellfleet, Truro, and Provincetown, to name only a few. Cape Cod and the Islands is the perfect keepsake gift book for the Massachusetts local resident, longtime or new visitor to the area, and the armchair traveler.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.