Collected Legal Papers
- List Price:
- Buy Used: $3.50
as of 9/18/2014 11:54 EDT details
- You Save: $17.00 (83%)
- Seller:Pondview Associates
- Sales Rank:9,457,179
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.5 x 1.3
- Publication Date:January 1990
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Distinguished for his learning, judgment, humor, and eloquence, Oliver Wendell Holmes (1841–1935) served as justice of the U.S. Supreme Court for four decades. This compilation of 26 of his legal papers and addresses touches upon many spheres of public concern and reflects the ongoing development of a democratic society.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.