Science and Mysticism: A Comparative Study of Western Natural Science, Theravada Buddhism, and Advaita Vedanta
- Buy Used: $50.00
as of 8/22/2014 01:29 EDT details
- Sales Rank:5,872,137
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 6.5 x 1
- Publication Date:September 1986
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A reconciliation of mystical and scientific claims is proposed in this study -- a position that attributes reality both to being and to the structures in the realm of change, with mysticism being authoritative for the former and science for the latter.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.