- List Price:
- Buy Used: $0.01
as of 9/21/2014 00:39 EDT details
- You Save: $19.99 (100%)
- Sales Rank:4,425,633
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1946 Viking Press Ed.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):13000
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.7 x 1.3
- Publication Date:April 1, 1971
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Upton Sinclair's The Jungle is a vivid portrait of life and death in a turn-of-the-century American meat-packing factory. A grim indictment that led to government regulations of the food industry, The Jungle is Sinclair's extraordinary contribution to literature and social reform.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.