Epidemiology for Public Health Practice
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.84
as of 1/28/2015 12:04 EST details
- You Save: $46.11 (84%)
- Seller:Sammy & Michelle's Bookshelf
- Sales Rank:3,566,200
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 6.3 x 9.3
- Publication Date:April 15, 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The new edition has updated data and statistics that are essential to understanding the importance of epidemiology to public health. This text provides a thorough grounding in the key areas of methodology, causality, and the complex issues that surround chronic disease investigation. The text is understandable to students with little or no familiarity with introductory biostatistics. Case studies throughout the book have also been updated to reflect how epidemiologic principles are applied to real-life situations and settings.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.