An Executive Perspective on Workforce Planning
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.14
as of 7/11/2014 20:22 EDT details
- You Save: $3.86 (19%)
- Sales Rank:3,236,139
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 5.9 x 0.4
- Publication Date:August 9, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Workforce planning is an activity intended to ensure that investment in human capital results in the timely capability to effectively carry out an organization's strategic intent. This report examines how corporate executives can provide guidance from the top of the organization to the business units that actually carry out the organization's activities so that the strategic is successfully realized.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.