- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.61
as of 7/31/2014 10:16 EDT details
- You Save: $5.34 (19%)
- Sales Rank:369,066
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:3rd Revised edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 4.5 x 1.3
- Publication Date:January 1, 1967
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A Timeless Classic!
Compact and pocket-sized, this handy reference contains thousands of facts and figures relevant to pipefitters, steamfitters-anyone concerned with layout and installation of pipe.
- Provides answers to all sorts of problems indigenous to power and industrial pipebending, and the fabrication of welding fittings in both shop and field.
- Logically categorizes all material according to job description, supporting each working table with a clear example of how to use it.
- Includes a special reference section that gives instant data on the 24 most useful on-the-job subjects, such as spark tests for metals, sheet metal weights, valve types, weights and measures, and many more.
- Discusses all types of bends; elbows, tees, and crosses; plastic pipe; soldering and brazing; travel and run; fitting dimensions; threading pipe; relative physical properties; and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.