Machinery's Handbook 25 : A Reference Book for the Mechanical Engineer, Designer, Manufacturing Engineer, Draftsman, Toolmaker, and Machinist
- List Price:
- Buy New: $53.85
as of 12/20/2013 21:25 EST details
- You Save: $36.10 (40%)
- Sales Rank:377,229
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):3.3 x 5.8 x 10
- Publication Date:January 4, 1996
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
- The speeds and feeds section has been revised, updated, and greatly expanded to include new materials, more cutting tools, and tool life estimates.
- The entire welding section has been completely rewritten to incorporate all the latest technologies.
- The numerical control section has been expanded and rearranged to facilitate use.
- Logarithm and trigonometry tables have been reinstated.
- New to this edition are sections on bolt tightening torques, motion control systems, ISO 9000, lasers, dividing heads, bandsaws (including speeds and feeds), electrical discharge machining, retaining rings, machinability of wood, and collets.
- All the useful and practical information on contemporary manufacturing processes and all the material on basic mathematics, mechanics, materials, measuring, tooling, machining, fasteners, threads, bearings, machine elements, and engineering standards have been reviewed and updated where necessary.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.