Gear Design Simplified
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.26
as of 4/18/2014 23:19 EDT details
- You Save: $5.69 (16%)
- Sales Rank:532,881
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):10 x 7 x 0.3
- Publication Date:January 1, 1961
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Gear Design Simplified, 3rd. Ed. By Franklin D. Jones and Henry H. Ryffel 1961, 158 pp., illus., ISBN: 978-0-8311-0209-8, $34.95 Contains a series of simply diagrammed gear-designing charts, illustrating solutions to practical problems. Presents all of the rules, formulas, and examples applying to all types of gears. Aids design engineers and manufacturers involved in the production of gears.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.