Machine Shop Operations and Setups
- List Price:
- Buy New: $32.53
as of 3/11/2014 06:25 EDT details
- You Save: $11.47 (26%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:870,629
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 6.8 x 1.4
- Publication Date:June 1, 1973
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This basic textbook covers traditional machine and hand-tool operations. Drill presses, lathes, mills, and other machine tools are described in detail, along with general instructions for their setup and operation. It also explains steel, alloys heat treating, machinability, numerical controls, EDM, ECM, and electrolyte grinding.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.