Edible Native Plants of the Rocky Mountains
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.60
as of 12/19/2013 05:52 EST details
- You Save: $7.40 (21%)
- Seller:Autumn Heart Books and Media
- Sales Rank:191,296
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 5.9 x 9.2
- Publication Date:June 1, 1974
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This book is an excellent listing of the edible plants of the Rockies. It provides recipes for the preparation of beers and wines, jams and preserves, the cooking of greens and the preparation of dyes, as well as brief histories of the plants' uses by historic and prehistoric peoples. The book contains drawings of the plants in their flowering or fruiting state and lists them by common name as well as scientific name for ready reference.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.