Imagine What It's Like: A Literature and Medicine Anthology
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.99
as of 10/20/2014 21:19 EDT details
- You Save: $16.01 (80%)
- Seller:NY Council for the Humanities
- Sales Rank:442,369
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):20100
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6 x 1.3
- Publication Date:May 1, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This anthology grew out of Literature & Medicine: Humanities at the Heart of Health Care, a national award-winning reading and discussion program for health care professionals that, according to one participant, "renews the heart and soul of health care."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.