Leaping Poetry: An Idea with Poems and Translations (Pitt Poetry Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.41
as of 11/27/2014 18:35 EST details
- You Save: $6.54 (41%)
- Sales Rank:517,586
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1st University of Pittsburgh Press Pbk. Ed
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.4 x 8
- Publication Date:October 28, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Leaping Poetry is Robert Bly's testament to the importance of the artistic leap that bridges the gap between conscious and unconscious thought in any great work of art. Part anthology and part commentary, Bly seeks to rejuvenate modern Western poetry through his revelations of “leaping” as found in the works of poets from around the world, while also outlining the basic principles that shape his own poetry.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.