Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery (5 Volume Set)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $30.29
as of 3/10/2014 01:11 EDT details
- You Save: $468.71 (94%)
- Sales Rank:2,981,625
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:5
- Shipping Weight (lbs):31.4
- Dimensions (in):11.9 x 9.6 x 9.1
- Publication Date:May 1998
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This five-volume text is the most authoritative and comprehensive reference in otolaryngology today. It has been effectively updated to include the latest changes in the field. First, the pediatric material has been consolidated and expanded to fill its own volume. Second, each of the clinical chapters now includes algorithms for management of diseases. Also, the number of tables included in the book has been increased to cover the steps involved in evaluating a patient, management options, emergency situations, and complications.
* World-renowned contributors provide the most current information available. * An increased number of line drawings of surgical procedures enhance the clarity of each procedure. * An increased number of tables highlight clear, organized points of information. NEW TO THIS EDITION: * A new separate volume on pediatric otolaryngology conveniently distinguishes between the diagnosis and treatment of children and adults. * The newly expanded ear and cranial base section now includes relevant adult information, such as dizziness among the geriatric population. * New chapters on aesthetic surgery in the face and nose bring the surgeon completely up to date. * New algorithms on the clinical management of diseases for each of the clinical chapters facilitate quick and simple referencing of a particular condition. * New summaries at the end of each chapter provide an excellent review.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.