Wings of Gauze: Women of Color and the Experience of Health and Illness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.49
as of 1/27/2015 10:24 EST details
- You Save: $5.46 (22%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:1,504,057
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.8 x 9
- Publication Date:August 1, 1993
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Wings of Gauze is a mulitdisciplinary anthology of original essays written about the experiences of women of color in the United States-African American, Hispanic American, Native American, and Southeast Asian American.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.