Florida Butterfly Gardening: A Complete Guide to Attracting, Identifying, and Enjoying Butterflies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 12/28/2014 15:08 EST details
- You Save: $9.95 (28%)
- Seller:= ** LIFEWAY ** = BOOKS =
- Sales Rank:569,950
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.4
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 8.8 x 11.8
- Publication Date:September 17, 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Both a butterfly ID guide & an illus manual for butterfly gardening in Florida-- the first to cover adult, larval, & pupal stages for 60+ butterfly & moth species. 400+ color photos, a butterfly checklist, & inquiry-based science activities for teachers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.