F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.97
as of 5/23/2013 13:03 EDT details
- You Save: $5.98 (60%)
- Sales Rank:1,622
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:18 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 5 x 0.6
- Publication Date:February 23, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers
- Includes: One "F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers" Book.
- Richard Benson is the author of several humor books. He lives in London.
"F" stands for "funny" in this perfect gift for students or anyone who has ever had to struggle through a test and needs a good laugh. Celebrating the creative side of failure in a way we can all relate to, F in Exams gathers the most hilarious and inventive test answers provided by students who, faced with a question they have no hope of getting right, decide to have a little fun instead. Whether in science (Q: What is the highest frequency noise that a human can register? A: Mariah Carey), the humanities (Q: What did Mahatma Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in common? A: Unusual names), math, or other subjects, these 250 entries prove that while everyone enjoys the spectacle of failure, it's even sweeter to see a FAIL turn into a WIN.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.