F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.63
as of 10/1/2014 17:48 EDT details
- You Save: $6.32 (64%)
- Sales Rank:5,648
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:18 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 5 x 0.6
- Publication Date:February 23, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand New! All of our products, unless otherwise indicated, are in the original packaging as received by the manufacturer.
- Chronicle Books
- Height: 7.000 inches. Width: 5.060 inches. Weight: 0.22 pounds. Gridsize: . Timespan: .
- F in Exams Book
- Humor | Comics
"F" stands for "funny" in this perfect gift for students or anyone who has ever had to struggle through a test and needs a good laugh. Celebrating the creative side of failure in a way we can all relate to, F in Exams gathers the most hilarious and inventive test answers provided by students who, faced with a question they have no hope of getting right, decide to have a little fun instead. Whether in science (Q: What is the highest frequency noise that a human can register? A: Mariah Carey), the humanities (Q: What did Mahatma Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in common? A: Unusual names), math, or other subjects, these 250 entries prove that while everyone enjoys the spectacle of failure, it's even sweeter to see a FAIL turn into a WIN.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.