F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.59
as of 12/25/2014 05:34 EST details
- You Save: $4.36 (44%)
- Sales Rank:481
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:18 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5 x 0.8 x 7
- Publication Date:February 23, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand New! All of our products, unless otherwise indicated, are in the original packaging as received by the manufacturer.
- Height: 7.000 inches. Width: 5.060 inches. Weight: 0.22 pounds. Gridsize: NULL. Timespan: NULL.
- Manufactured by: Chronicle Books.
- F in Exams Book
- Perfect for any home.
"F" stands for "funny" in this perfect gift for students or anyone who has ever had to struggle through a test and needs a good laugh. Celebrating the creative side of failure in a way we can all relate to, F in Exams gathers the most hilarious and inventive test answers provided by students who, faced with a question they have no hope of getting right, decide to have a little fun instead. Whether in science (Q: What is the highest frequency noise that a human can register? A: Mariah Carey), the humanities (Q: What did Mahatma Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in common? A: Unusual names), math, or other subjects, these 250 entries prove that while everyone enjoys the spectacle of failure, it's even sweeter to see a FAIL turn into a WIN.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.