Guide to Library User Needs Assessment for Integrated Information Resource: Management and Collection Development (Collection Management and Development Guide)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.22
as of 8/22/2014 08:02 EDT details
- You Save: $4.78 (16%)
- Sales Rank:891,343
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 5.9 x 0.4
- Publication Date:June 6, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780810841314
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Applicable for all types of libraries. Needs assessment can be defined as the process of using one or more techniques to collect and analyze data on library users or potential users. The guide includes the methodology and techniques for carrying out needs assessment projects, ranging from short-term assessments to long-term research or comprehensive collection assessments. Various types of data, techniques, and methodology are described, as are associated pointers and pitfalls.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.