Negotiating Responsibility in the Criminal Justice System (Elmer H Johnson & Carol Holmes Johnson Series in Criminology)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.00
as of 2/1/2015 13:14 EST details
- You Save: $13.00 (37%)
- Seller:Cheaper Priced Books
- Sales Rank:5,466,335
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.6 x 9
- Publication Date:November 4, 1998
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
These essays present a study of the issue of responsibility for actions in the criminal justice system. Attacking the problem on various levels, the contributors look at the assumptions made by institutions regarding offender responsibility, and then turn to the views of the offenders.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.