Stamp Act Crisis (Published for the Omohundro Institute of Early American Hist)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.59
as of 12/20/2013 23:00 EST details
- You Save: $11.41 (38%)
- Seller:Chestnut Hill Books
- Sales Rank:725,121
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 6 x 9.1
- Publication Date:March 20, 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Stamp Act, the first direct tax on the American colonies, provoked an immediate and violent response. The Stamp Act Crisis, originally published by UNC Press in 1953, identifies the issues that caused the confrontation and explores the ways in which the conflict was a prelude to the American Revolution.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.