Of Borders and Dreams: A Mexican-American Experience of Urban Education
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.35
as of 1/28/2015 20:05 EST details
- You Save: $3.60 (14%)
- Sales Rank:176,503
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.2 x 0.5
- Publication Date:March 1, 1996
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
This text tells the story of Alejandro Juarez Jr, a Mexican-American youth and his family, and their experiences in a bureaucratic and frustrating public school system. The book portrays the problems facing bilingual, bicultural children in the American school system.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.