WRESTLING WITH DEPRESSION
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.56
as of 9/2/2014 23:16 EDT details
- You Save: $5.43 (39%)
- Sales Rank:1,255,273
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):8.7 x 5.5 x 0.4
- Publication Date:December 14, 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780806626994
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
To the 20 million Americans who suffer from depression, the Hulmes offer a promise of hope and healing. Writing from his own battles with depression, William helps depressed people, their families, and caregivers understand depression, treatment and how people can cope. Woven into William's story are his wife's struggles with her husband's illness.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.