Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg: How to Play the Game & Win
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.18
as of 3/12/2014 09:28 EDT details
- You Save: $10.77 (64%)
- Sales Rank:4,066
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:9.1"L x 5.9"W x .4"H (23cm x 15cm x 1cm)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.3 x 0.4
- Publication Date:June 15, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Step-by-step instructions for game play.
- Hands-on ``Do It`` exercises that will help you learn faster.
- Tips and quizzes that make learning easier.
- Background on the history of the game and the symbolism of the tiles. Glossary of mah jongg terms.
- Author: Elaine Sandberg, Forward by Tom Sloper, 124 pages, Tuttle Publishing.
A Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg features color text to clearly show various hands and tiles.
A Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg is the only book available which is specifically geared toward American mah jongg and follows the official National Mah Jongg League rules. Offering first-time players an easy-to-follow guide to this complex game, A Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg includes simple instructions and clear diagrams to walk the reader through each step, including how to select a hand, how to play and how to develop winning strategies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.