Unlocking the Will to Learn (1-Off Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.00
as of 7/11/2014 06:28 EDT details
- You Save: $16.95 (50%)
- Sales Rank:1,661,334
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 11 x 0.4
- Publication Date:April 18, 1996
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
In this book Christine A Johnston discusses the Interactive Learning Model which uses the metaphor of a combination lock to describe the mechanisms involved in the will to learn. By aligning the three lock mechanisms (cognition//processing, conation//performing and affectation//developing), the will to learn and the power to learn is unlocked for the student.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.