Ambulatory Care Procedures for the Nurse Practitioner
- List Price:
- Buy New: $57.84
as of 12/21/2013 07:11 EST details
- You Save: $16.11 (22%)
- Sales Rank:44,612
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):1.1 x 5.9 x 8.9
- Publication Date:November 24, 2003
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
Here is a collection of the procedures most commonly performed by adult and family nurse practitioners in the ambulatory care setting. Written in an easy-to-understand style, it offers step-by-step instructions with rationales, illustrations, and clinical tips. A handy reference tool for the student, novice, or experienced nurse practitioner in any clinical setting.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.