Genetic Turning Points: The Ethics of Human Genetic Intervention (Critical Issues in Bioethics)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.95
as of 12/19/2014 01:41 EST details
- You Save: $34.55 (95%)
- Sales Rank:1,994,768
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):6.3 x 1 x 9.3
- Publication Date:April 9, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780802849205
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
This timely volume clearly lays out the central ethical questions raised by today's rapid advances in biotechnology. James Peterson sorts through the maze of clinical decisions occasioned by human genetic intervention, organizing the range of moral considerations that now face us and exploring their practical impact on individuals, families, and communities. / The ethical question are covered in the order of how soon the particular technologies that raise them are becoming available. This unique format allows readers to go directly to issues of particular interest. Peterson assumes no prior knowledge of genetics or ethics, making his work one of the most accessible discussions of bioethics available today.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.