The Milkman's Boy
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.25
as of 7/25/2014 04:14 EDT details
- You Save: $13.70 (76%)
- Seller:(¯´'•.TEXTBOOK OVERSTOCK DEALS.•'´¯)(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ REAL FAST SHIPPER ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯) ___(¯`'•.¸ A+ SELLER ¸.•'´¯)
- Sales Rank:1,286,973
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 11.2 x 8.7
- Publication Date:January 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Tells the story of the Graves Family Dairy, whose three horses pulled the wagons delivering milk to families in the years before trucks and shopping centers replaced them.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.