Endgame: A Play in One Act and Act Without Words
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.00
as of 12/28/2014 15:51 EST details
- You Save: $8.00 (62%)
- Seller:SEACHAMPA (Southeast Asian Cultural Heritage & Musical Performing Arts)
- Sales Rank:143,028
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 5.4 x 0.3
- Publication Date:January 12, 1994
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Samuel Beckett was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature n 1969; his literary output of plays, novels, stories and poetry has earned him an uncontested place as one of the greatest writers of our time. "Endgame, " originally written in French and translated into English by Beckett himself, is considered by many critics to be his greatest single work. A pinnacle of Beckett's characteristic raw minimalism, it is a pure and devastating distillation of the human essence in the face of approaching death.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.